Saturday, June 24, 2006

Thank Bad Religion, Black Flag, and the Airlines I'm Gone...

The ZenFo Pro needs a vacation.

Um...yeah.

Let's just say that if I were to go anymore hardcore at work, I'd be sporting gang colors, bumping Ice-T from my office, and wearing "wifebeaters" to work...

And to think... I used to be very good at keeping that side of me out of the workplace...

So I'm off to Minnesota for a few days, to keep my mom company on one of her business trips.

With any luck, I'll return refreshed and relaxed enough to return to a more normal blog schedule. I'm so far behind reading other bloggers - please accept my apologies.

Oh yeah...and feel free to steal this poster.

~ JASON, THE ZENFO PRO

7 comments:

Smurf said...

YOu are so funny! My buddy Rowdy lives in Minnesota too. He is the one who used to be a professional wrestler... wait... I will have to tell you more about this the next time we talk. I hope you have a great vacation honey! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

ha ha

Wanted dead or alive.

Your relatively nice looking in a James Dean sort of way. ;)

Casey Kochmer said...

Minnesota is a vacation?

Anonymous said...

LOL... hope you have a nice relaxing trip to Minnesota... getting away from work is the best thing in life sometimes! :)

kT said...

Hey, my region of the world. Minnesota is a great vacation -- anywhere that isn't where you are is a good vacation.

Miz BoheMia said...

The poster is sizzlin'! Sizzlin' I tell you!

Have fun and enjoy the fam and come back soon! How can you abandon us like that?!?!? DIOS MIO!

;-P

The ZenFo Pro said...

Smurf:
Lol... did, thanks. Minnesota was indeed a wonderful place.


Cooper:
In a James Dean sorta way???

Lmao. Too funny.


Casey:
Yeah, I vacation in wierd spots...I really wish I'd had some time to do some flyfishing up there...

Not a tourist trap vacationer :)

Shayna:
Hey thanks!

Kt:
Soooo true :)

MizB.:
Aw shucks, ma'am.

I think I'm back a bit.