Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Seven's Travels:
Another one of those "Get To Know Ya" e-mails forces the Zenfo Pro to think.

Just got this as an e-mail today. Figure it has to be simple to answer one of these "Get To Know Ya" things...yeah, right.

Here's my stab at the latest:



7 Things I can do:

Read tarot, dice, and dominoes.
I briefly apprenticed as a stonemason with my uncle - I can build a stone fireplace.
I'm a decent handyman.
I play guitar.
I drive stick-shift.
I listen to way too much music.
I can drive a tractor.

7 Things I can't do:(Yet)

Create an artistic work that I'm happy with.
Accept failure.
Bake.
Remember to meditate at least once a week.
Deal diplomatically with stupid people.
Catalog anything to save my life.
Keep my house clean.

7 Things that attract me to someone:

Eyes
Intelligence
How someone moves their hips
Kindness
Openness
Smile
Playful Impishness

7 Things I say most often:

“For fuck's sake!" (Picked up from some guy in Baton Rouge.)
“Ya'll” (The proper pronunciation of "you all" for anyone originally from the South.)
“Cat." (In reference to people in general, usually male.)
“Chica." (Term of endearment for females.)
“Dumbass”
“Dude.” (As a single-word sentence.)
“Chief.”

7 Favorite Movies (in no particular order, at the moment):

The Day the Earth Stood Still
Seven Days in May (original)
The Wild Bunch
Night of the Living Dead
Das Boot
The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
Key Largo


7 Books I have read recently (or am currently reading):

A Thom Gunn poetry anthology
A Archibald McLeish anthology
Carl Sandburg Poems for the People
Modern Numerology - Morris Goodman
Elaine PAgels - The Gnostic Gospels
A collection of Lincoln's speeches.
A collection of essays on the history of baseball



I'm turning this into an open-source tag for any and all who wish to take a stab at this. Much more difficult than I thought it'd be.

No comments: