Saturday, May 21, 2005

The Saturday Packing Playlist

Give You Nothing - Bad Religion


Getting me psyched to pack...

City of Angels - Distillers


Brody Dalle is so freaking hot it hurts...what can I say? Never be able to totally let go of those dangerous women...
Teenage Rebel - The Avengers


Note to self...spare toothbrush needed...

Insane in the Membrane - Cypress Hill


I don't miss being a substance abuser (Clean eight years in August), but there's something to be said for stoner music...

Load of the Boards - Guano Apes


The madolin part in the beginning of the track is awesome...

Saddle Tramp - Marty Robbins


Gotta pump the Robbin's Gufighter Ballads and Trail Songs. Those reading from the East Coast won't understand. It's a Western thing... :)


Statue of Liberty - Descendents


Classic...

Allure - Jay-Z (Danger Mouse; Grey Album mash-up)

If the Black Album had really been this bad-ass, Jay-Z would have the greatest album of all time.

We're a Happy Family - The Ramones

RIP Joey, Johnny and DeeDee.

Which Side Are You On? - Billy Bragg

The UK version of Springsteen and Dylan. For some reason, this track reminds me of playing Chess at Highland Coffee in BR with an amzing friend of mine, Mark P. He and I had some many amazing conversations over chess. He's still in the Big Red Stick. I miss chess...Christ, I am getting old...

Propaganda - Dead Prez
Now I'm psyched...revved up for the forthcoming deep political arguments with family. Ready to bring the Man to his knees, bring the System to the people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least two of my roomies are in love with your music tastes...

BTW, where's the Tejano, bitch? No Selena?